Thursday, October 7, 2010

As usual....

I am running around like a chicken without a head!  I should apologize for taking so long to get back on the blog but I won't!  What can I say - I have been busy to say the least, and as much as I would like to fit all the things I want to do into one day, I have finally realized that I JUST CAN'T!

Pictures do, however get taken and I do remember what they are (a minor miracle these days).  Last Sunday Karen stopped by to give me a "Private" showing of what I missed at YHQG meeting in September - mostly her mystery quilts which are really quite fabulous!  Her fabric choices are always striking and never what we expect......check these out!





 These next two pieces are some of her fabulous challenge entries.  I love these two - there is always a message although for the life of me I can't remember the names of these two pieces.  (Sorry Karen - I was only half there on Sunday.:-) 



Also, on Sunday the girls were in for their monthly quilting Sunday and Gail showed me this adorable wallhanging  - I love these patterns and am definitely going to order a few in (if I could only remember who does them)

Just thought I would add here that Carolyn is doing The Evening Bag tomorrow nite and I think Barb and I are gonna sit in on this class cause I have lots of strips to use up......and I haven't had a chance to quilt in a couple of weeks - I really miss my quilting time!  However - I do have a few things to take care of before I can get back to my daily quilting.....  There are a few spaces left in the class if you have a yearning to quilt tomorrow night.....


Gotta get back to my list of things to do (will try real hard not to leave it too long next time!)!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: