Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Note to self......

Get organized!!!!  Focus, focus, focus!  Okay, not really working so well but I know I'm on the right track........and as soon as I get my brains back I'm sure it will all start working just fine!

So - what's new, well Kathy just finished the most awesome quilt, and it's a FREE pattern......


Just ask for a copy and it's yours!  I can imagine this in blues and yellows with a white background or multi-coloured would be really cool too!

I haven't been in the store too much in the past few weeks (stuff to do!) so on a rare visit the other day, Simon happened to jump into the car with me and off we went.....he soon found a comfortable spot and Barb had the camera ready.....
Hopefully things will soon get back to normal and I can spend all my time quilting!  (Okay, not all my time, but at least some of my time!)  Taking one day at a time and being thankful for the small accomplishments seems to be the best I can do right now!

Happy Quilting!


Jo-Ann

No comments: