Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yes! I know!

I have definitely been off the grid for quite awhile.  It's been a very busy and eventful Summer and I am now looking forward to the store move (more to come as plans progress)!  On that note I received a few fabulous bolts of fabric on Monday which are now priced and on the floor waiting for you to come and fondle - at 30% off - how can you resist!

From white all the way to black and I just received another box this morning with a bunch of "smushies"!!!!  What are "smushies", they are those gorgeous tone on tones you always seem to need to complete your stash.  These are colours that I myself am tempted to grab metres and metres of because I know they'll get used.....I will post a pic as soon as I have them marked and ready for you - again at 30% off, how can you resist....
If you've been keeping up with the e-mails, you know we will soon be on the move and there will be loads of new and exciting things happening at the "Doodle".  Right now I really have to concentrate on our Newsletter so I promise to post again soon but in the meantime I will mention that coming up are the following events......

        1) Friday September 21st - Sit and Sew - 6:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
                                               (Dinner included - $15.00 + tax)
        2) Wednesday September 26th - Closed - Yom Kippur
              (It's the one holiday I always close for)
        3) Friday September 28th - Don't Bring Your Machine or Apple Cake Club
                                                 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.      (Applique)
                                                (Dinner included - $15.00 + tax)
...and in case I don't get the newsletter out this week!

        4) Saturday September 29th - Jiffy Bag with Carolyn  10:30 A.M. -                 1:30  P.M.
        5) Saturday September 29th - Hanging Gardens with Carolyn
                                                   2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

and remember, you can use your Gift Certificates for classes too!!!!

In the meantime, I am going through a very long list of things to do so I will wish you all -

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: