Thursday, February 28, 2013

Busy Day.....

Had a very busy and productive day today.....sold that last KONA Fat Quarter Bundle that I was coveting to make a monochromatic quilt.  Okay, yes I know, the last thing I need is another project, so I was just a little happy to see it go....

Once I finished all the accounting for the government (I swear, that's who I really work for), I finished pricing all the new stuff that came yesterday.....

Wanna see.....okay, twist my arm!

 6 Pack Fat Quarters - Blues, Greens, Pinks and Black & Whites - $19.95
 50 piece Charm Packs - Michael Miller Fairy Frost - $24.95
 Dots by Robert Kaufman - 12 pack Fat Quarters - $39.95
Tonga Treats - 40 pieces 10" squares - $49.95

Aren't they YUMMY!!!!  All number of possibilities here!  My mind is working overtime.  Of course with all the projects on the go, I will have to let you all get a hold of them first before I can get my hands on them!

I guess I really can't make all the quilts in the world!!!

Happy quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: