Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update........

Thank you so much Cathie for the information! Love those comments!

So, the two quilts pictured in yesterdays blog from the Mississauga Quilt Show are as follows:
Monet Water Lily - Marilyn MacLean

and

All About Bears - Maxine Stubbert

So sorry I didn't have all the info when I posted the pics but I knew that I didn't want to miss posting them.....

Bubblegum Basics has arrived and we are so excited! I haven't had a chance to take the usual pictures but you can see it at http://www.henryglassfabrics.com/. Check it out - what a bright, beautiful spring palette. I can't wait to do the projects! Check these out.....
This picture does not do the fabric or the quilt pattern any justice but trust me it is cute - you can see it under free patterns on the Henry Glass website.
This pattern is the one I saw when I bought the fabric way back in November and fell in love with it and is also on the Henry Glass website, however, my brilliant idea is to make it up half the size as a wallhanging - we will see if this works!


Don't forget we will be at the Halton Quilt Show this weekend so come and see us!

Tomorrow night is our Mystery Quilt night with Elaine Therriault - can't wait!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: