Saturday, December 8, 2012

Official !!

It's official, I really feel like we are a quilt store again!  We held our first "CLASS" today!  Actually we had two classes, Fabric Cards and Snap Bags, which Mary taught this morning and this afternoon.  It was a busy day and everyone had a great time!

First - Fabric Cards - I managed to get a photo of the works in progress but never got photos of the finished products - DUH!!!!  Wish I had but my mind started moving on to other things and the next class, etc.  and then there were customers, etc.
 Suffice it to say - they had a great time and the finished products were great - probably already in the mailbox on their way to receipients......I don't know about you - but I love classes where you can achieve a finished product and today's classes were just about that.

Snap Bags - from the Snap Happy patterns was the afternoon class and the ladies did not disappoint....they each completed at least one bag and can now make thousands more as gifts and give-aways!!!  Okay, maybe not thousands, but I do know that it would not even dent my stash!

Below - the photographer is totally useless (me) SB made a really lovely Sanp Bag....

This one belongs to KM and I just love the light colourways - reminds me of spring and sunshine - great to perk you up on a day like today.

 The next one belongs to CH and also has that perk-ability!  Flowers always make me happy on dreary days - nice little bag to find at the bottom of my purse....
 Last but not least is AC's bag with an added handle and to be used by her hubby for whatever he needs...I think it would make a great travel organizer for a razor and blades or even to keep all that change that nobody wants in their pockets......
I think everyone enjoyed both the morning and afternoon classes and went away with completed projects which is always a bonus as far as I'm concerned....I knew I should have tried to sit in, but alas, there was plenty of activity out front to keep me busy.....

I'm so pleased that most of you are finding the store with out too much trouble and are liking it as much as I do....Thank you all for your support and best wishes - it really means so much to me.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: