Wednesday, December 19, 2012

There are no words......

From the day I opened Cock-A-Doodle Quilts, over 6 years ago, I knew that my customers, each and every one of you, are amazing.  You have all proved it to me over and over with your support and actions.  There are no words to express how grateful I am, you motivate me and no matter what I face in terms of challenges - you are the reason I get up each morning and face the day.....

I now have a new "friend" at the front desk to help me greet you all when you come in, and although she does not have a name, her chest pin tells you that she belongs.  Marjorie dropped her off yesterday - and she has taken a place of honour in the store!  A gift that she knew I would cherish....

If you look closely, you will see that she even has a paper shopping bag from Cock-A-Doodle along with fat quarters and all kinds of goodies - even a few bolts of fabric!  Marjorie says she's ugly but I'd like to say here and now that she is beautiful!  ...and we can all relate to her vest pin - Fabric Addict!  The pattern for the "Diva" is from Amy Bradley and Marjorie has made her come to life.....

Funnily enough my new "Diva" has a friend!  About 12 years ago when I first started quilting I came upon my first Scrapaholic Diva -  I think the two of them should shop together.....oh my, the damage they could do!
 Just in case I don't get to the blog again before Monday I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  I am about to make some of those resolutions we all make around this time of the year and I promise - more blogging will be on the list!  (Oops - I think I said that last year too!)

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: