Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OMG......

Oh my gosh!  Did we really accumulate that much stuff over 6 years!!!  I have been going through boxes and bags and baskets and I just can't believe what I am finding.  First, must I keep everything?!?!  I have been extremely good about the "purging" process but still there is just so much.....

It's all hidden away at the back for now and I'm really trying to get through everything - a slow process and somewhat rewarding but tedious!  There's so much that I really have to take home to get it out of the way and of course that is just called "shifting" because, believe me I have no place to put it at home.

BUT, I love the new digs!  For those of you who have not seen the store yet - here's a little sneak preview of the front of the store.....
 As you walk in you are hit by the colours on the wall!
 I am happy to report  that our "Book Nook" followed us from the old store.
 Everything in it's place and......
 Everything has a place.....
 The door to the classroom - next blog - with our sign - Sew Many Quilts!
... and our DMC tower is right by the front desk so you don't pass by those luscious colours.....

If you haven't been in to see us yet - I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon, in the meantime I am going back to organizing all the new stuff and everything else I'm coming across.  It feels like I've just opened a quilt store and I'm excited about all the great stuff coming up!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: