Sunday, May 5, 2013

It must be May.....

The newsletter is on it's way to you all!  Hoping you'll love the class line-up, I tried to throw in a little of everything and there will be more coming.....

Yesterday was Healing Heroes - Quilts of Valour day at the Doodle and Judy brought in yet another completed quilt for which she quickly whipped up a pillow case to match.....
This is a great pattern and the quilt is really awesome - loads of leaves in the boxes.....She quilted the boxes in the ditch and then meandered inside and outside the boxes.  There were another 8 finished quilts delivered to Virginia, then Pat, then Alison as well.  These ladies just keep producing gorgeous quilts.....

I have received all of my blocks for the 9 Patch Exchange and since my dear friend Debbie came in to quilt with me yesterday I began work on the quilt top.  Since there is going to be a reveal planned I will give you this one pic to whet your appetites and you will have to figure out what I'm up to......

Jo-Ann's 9 Patch Exchange Quilt

I am thrilled with the way it's coming along so I honestly can't wait to get it done.  Stay tuned!  I think today I received the last group of outstanding blocks so everyone will receive all of their blocks and they too can make some awesome quilts.  Can't wait to see them all!  It may even inspire another exchange!

Happy quilting!


Jo-Ann

P.S. If you want to see what's happening with The Farmer's Wife head over to Jo-Ann's Creations, Trials & Tribulations.

No comments: