Saturday, December 31, 2011

Counting down!!!!

I wanted to wish you all a very, very, Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!!!!  I also wanted to say that I hope you all have had a wonderful Holiday Season and I wish you everything you wish for yourselves in the coming year.

As I'm sure you are all aware I am going to be very happy to see the end of 2011 and am looking forward to a wonderful 2012!  On that note, I will say that I have been a bit preoccupied with catching up on everything that has to be done and the newsletter for 2012 is a BIT behind!!!!  I will be working towards getting something out within the next two weeks but for the present time, our clubs and Sit & Sews are still ongoing and you can sign up by phone or in person.

There's also alot in the planning!  Can't wait to share all the new ideas and plans for 2012 but for now, just have a great holiday weekend!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: