Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Mystery!

I know - three days in a row!  I'm on a roll!

LV was in today and she was working on her Mystery Quilt that she started in the Saturday night class so I wanted to show you how different they can look, depending on fabric choices.....

This is hers so far....she used these really colourful and bright peppers with a great yellow and black and it's great!

 However, LV is never content to just do a pattern, she loves to experiment so she came up with this version!  I am now going home to design borders for this version of the quilt.....LOL
The secondary pattern shows up completely differently here.  I can't wait to see everyone else's.  Had a late customer tonight so I'm a little behind but I am off home to work on the newsletter and do some quilting if I can fit it all in......time!!!!!

Happy Quilting!


Jo-Ann

No comments: