Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's Up!

Finally the light is on at the end of the tunnel!  The old store looks a little like a cyclone has gone through it - doors have disappeared, vents have been removed, flooring is being stored until tables and all kinds of "goodies" are all over the store for sale.....christmas decorations, desks, tables, chairs, etc.

Rich is busy at the NEW store painting and as soon as that's done he'll be doing the flooring and then the bathroom and the kitchen and then - well then - everything else can move over.....

I feel like I'm sitting in flux - waiting for this all to happen and I'm doing it quietly, I do not want to disturb the "master" at work....

I am starting to work on some samples for the new store too!  Can't wait to get in there and show it off but of course it will take a few days to get everything sorted out and start receiving new stock.  I don't want to order anything until we're over there and ready to open the doors so I don't confuse my suppliers....

It's so exciting - and it is in the works and happening!  Will keep you posted as to the progress and how quickly we will be going .....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: