Thursday, October 25, 2012

Next step....

Rich finished the priming yesterday and was off to buy paint today.  Now that's been started so things are really moving along.  I might even post a picture in a couple of days.

I have to admit, I am getting very excited about the move.  Still trying to figure out what will fit and what won't but that won't be decided until we start actually moving the furniture.....

I am working on new samples for the store - cutting fabrics and we will start making up some kits as well.  Check the other blog to see what I'm up to as far as projects go (www.creationsbyjoann.blogspot.com).  Or you can wait to see the completed samples here, hopefully very soon.....

We'll see how much I can get done tonight - I'm still working on my 9 Patch Exchange Blocks.....

Will definitely keep you posted!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: