Thursday, November 1, 2012

First look.....

Here are the first pictures of the new space!!!  Rich has finished all the painting and has started on the flooring.....we're getting closer and I have to say I have been very patient but I am really starting to get excited now!!!!  There is a very bright light at the end of this tunnel!
 This is the front of the store looking in from the front door
 This is the front door and front window from the center of the store
 This is the classroom looking in from the store with Rich working on flooring
 This is the other side of the classroom from the store view
 This is the kitchen WITH A FLOOR!!!!! Yeah!
 The other side of the kitchen
This is the bathroom - almost floored.....

Needless to say I am busy planning next steps - tomorrow we will have a completed washroom and then the kitchen will be moving over.  Should be interesting how quickly we start moving from there......

I'm really hoping to be sending out the "We've Moved!" e-mail sometime within the next two weeks - keep your fingers crossed...

Tonight my plan is to get cracking on a couple of the new samples that will be in the store...so I am off to quilt!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Janet said...

I really appreciate the progress reports! The excitement is contagious!