Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sneak Peek!!!

I love when new stuff comes into the store!  I had these fabrics "on hold" until we moved and they just arrived today.  They were ordered specifically for the absolute coolest quilt ever!!!!  ....and for the absolute coolest ruler ever!!!!

The ruler is the Quick Curve Ruler and is designed by Long Arm Quilter - Jenny Pedigo.  Her patterns are fabulous and I have to tell you - I, an avid traditionalist, am hooked.  I was hoping to have my sample done by Saturday for the Re-Opening but honestly I'm not sure I have the strength to get it done - we shall see.....I've got 6 patterns for you to choose from and I know it's going to be hard to choose.

 Fiona was intrigued by the ruler too, so before we moved I gave her a sneak peek and she made up this great baby size quilt which has alread been shipped off to the recipient....but look how cool it is!!!  She opted to add a border to her quilt but most of the patterns do not have borders - looks good both ways.....
Here's the pattern that I have in the works at home, it's called Urban Pods and I have to tell you - her (Jenny's) methods are so fabulously easy you'll want to do all of her patterns.  Once I get this one done I think I will move on to either Urban Holiday or Urban Nine Patch and I already know what fabrics I want to use.......  We will definitely be offering a class in the New Year - as a matter of fact you can circle Saturday January 12th or Wednesday January 16th, both 10:30 - 3:30 P.M..  Choose one or the other.....

You can check out Jenny's website by hitting the link at the side of our page - Sew Kind of Wonderful - there you will see some of the patterns I have purchased including Urban Pods.

If things go according to plan - I will post my progress at Jo-Ann's Creations, Trials & Tribulations later on tonight or tomorrow.....hoping to get the top done before Saturday....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: