Saturday, November 10, 2012

We have arrived!!!

It's been a long week but we are there!!!  The store is moved - now comes the fun part!  Setting everything up and making it all work!!!  So far, I had the Dynamic Duo in last night and we were provided dinner - a fabulous Lasagna - by my new neighbour - La Fontina!!!

Cathie and Gail went wild sorting all the fabrics and making the store look fabulous!!!  Of course the front part still needs to be set up so I can get the desk area up and running and then we will have a bit more space to manuever but so far so good!!!!

I can't wait to start greeting you all as you walk into the new digs.....I'm off to the store now to start organizing the classroom, kitchen and other areas that have to be set up.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann  

1 comment:

Gail said...

That was extremely good lasagna - nice to know that it's going to be nearby