Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Blitz is on......

The bathroom left yesterday, the kitchen cabinets went out today.....and who knows how quickly the rest will follow!!!!  I just finished loading all the patterns into baskets so the slot board can be moved over.  It is quick and methodical and Richard and Jonathan are working like "dogs"!!!!

They are off to get the flooring for the classroom at Costco now and I am looking at what I need to pack up next.  As I write this, I look around and wonder how we are going to get this all over there but I know that the "boys" will do their best to make it easy on me. 

I'm not sure what should come next but it looks like I have to make some decisions quickly so, this is today's update and I am off to figure out what to get packed.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: