Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Here we go.....

Gillian and I went crazy yesterday moving everything out of the center of the store.  She is like the energizer bunny with attitude.....and she has a very long whip!!!!  Not sure where I found the strength, I think it was just trying to keep up with her that kept me going.  Needless to say I was a little sore last night when I got home.....
This morning the guys showed up to remove the carpeting needed for the new store......and as I write this they are laying it down there.  I can't be in two places at once or I would be there too!  This afternoon we are hopefully going to start moving the small stuff over to the store and tomorrow we will be working with the bigger pieces......

Here's something, just a little teaser so you know what's coming for the new store.....

Fiona dropped by today with a quilt she made with the absolute coolest ruler ever.  It's called the Quick Curve Ruler and it's the best thing since the rotary cutter......I have also been working on a sample for the store so hopefully I'll get some time to finish up in the near future.
Urban Pods with the QCR (Quick Curve Ruler)
Pattern modified to baby quilt size

Of course we'll be offering a class and a bunch of patterns as well as a couple of kits for this particular quilt!  Once you make your first quilt using the QCR you will be absolutely hooked and the patterns are fabulous.....

Can't wait to get the new store up and running - but I'm going to need a few days so go easy on me....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: