Friday, June 12, 2009

Been a couple of days........

It's been a couple of days since I blogged (maybe a little longer) but we've been busy bees here!

Virginia dropped by tonight to pick out a backing for a baby quilt she's making and also brought her "Little Brown Bird" blocks.....I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.......
She has sooooo many blocks done........

Each one is more beautiful then the next, if that is possible.......


The details are incredible! She's convinced me that we need to start a monthly applique group so look for something to happen in the fall........by all means if you are interested in something like An Applique Club let us know!


Okay, you can tell that I took this picture (Barb is just so much better with the camera) but I had to get the news out! Christmas is here! Nancy Halvorsen's new line - I Believe In Santa arrived and is out on the floor! (I said we've been busy) - The pattern books should be arriving next week so we will be all set for getting those gifts and decor items done in plenty of time this year!


The other thing that came in (besides, rulers, rotary cutters, pins, batting, etc.) were the RJR Rolls from Thimbleberrie's - and they are quickly exiting the door so come in while we still have some.......


The rolls are 5-1/2" x 22" strips of numerous fabric lines including Tuxedo and Subtle Solids. The were a special offer and I have priced them accordingly - works out to be $10.00 per metre - you can't beat that on these gorgeous fabrics.

Kathy and I will be here all day tomorrow and Barb and I will be in on Sunday for Carolyn's Valentine Bargello class so come on in and have a cuppa with us. Since I have lots of "book work" to do in the back it'll give me an excuse for a break!




Happy Quilting!




Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Deb said...

These would attract any applique lover they are absolutely gorgeous and the work involved in them!!
So will you be there at 900am with the coffee ready??;-)