Friday, June 5, 2009

More great stuff.......

So, Tuesday night (Barb's day off) Barb stopped by and whipped up this fabulous table runner in about 3-1/2 hours! Talk about a great Holiday gift! Looks complicated but it's really "easy" - The pattern is called The Easy Striped Table Runner by The Quilt Company (Karen Montgomery)! We've kitted it! You'll really want to make more than one and if you've got any border prints in your stash that you don't know what to do with - this is definitely the pattern to try....




Now the books! We'll probably have to order more as they are very quickly disappearing but "Just Arrived", the new Kim Diehl book - Simple Comforts!
Folk Art Favorites from the talented Joined at the Hip pattern makers Tammy Johnson and Avis Shirer - some great patterns.

Last but not at all least - Bold and Beautiful by Judi Dains - Artful Quilts from Just One Fabric! I am drooling over this book - I just want to start something new right now! With everything I have to finish I have been banned from starting anything new! The girls are keeping my hands tied behind my back unless I am working on projects in progress! This book has really got me moving through projects quickly now so I can sink my teeth into something new and exciting.......
Healing Heroes will be here tomorrow (first Saturday of every month) and they are really getting those quilts done.....they are desperate for donations of batting (100% cotton), they produce the tops so quickly we can't keep up with the demand!
Come by and visit, the coffee's on, so's the tea and we might even find some cookies or snacks for you!
Happy Quilting!
Jo-Ann

No comments: