Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday June 11, 2010

There was alot of activity today in and out of the store!  We're getting ready for tomorrow's Open Thread Bar with Anita Zobens......the class is full and Anita will be bringing her full array of Superior Threads with her.  The class is from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. so if you'd like to stop by and see what she has for sale, by all means, please do.

Nancy was busy today setting up our front window and she did a great job featuring all the "manly" fabrics.... check them out.....




I was busy shopping, cooking and baking!  We've got a full schedule the next 3 days and I wanted to get ahead of the game!  (Novel concept that!)  I even got a little work done on my Wagon Wheel Block for my Underground Railroad Quilt.  I'm so relaxed that Barb and I are heading off to my house for a couple of barbecued burgers and some homemade coleslaw.....mmmmmm good!

Oh yes, and I almost forgot, we got in some fabric which is now priced and out on the colour wall.....It's some of Nancy Crow's fabulous Crush - here are the pictures of the colours we got in so far.....I went for the unusual, hard to match  colours first!



That's about all that's new and I really wanna get home to the porch, so......

Happy Quilting!


Jo-Ann

No comments: