Friday, November 12, 2010

A quick note.....

To remind you all that the sale starts tomorrow - Saturday November 13th, 2010!  That the Birthday cake looks luscious!.....and even if you're not in the mood to shop - we'd love to see you, as always there's a coffee or tea with your name on it so drop by and say hi!

I would also like to share a project that Annadel brought in on Thursday, it was one of her first quilting projects and it is just awesome.....who wouldn't want something this gorgeous under their Christmas tree?!?!  It's a crazy quilt tree skirt with fabulous embellishments....


In addition, just so you all know where to look in the store for the NEW stuff - here's a preview of some of the new orientals that arrived the day before yesterday......and YES they are on sale too!  They are delicious!



I thought I'd share this photo with you as it is a rare peek at what Simon (my cat) gets up to during the day.  I came home the other afternoon because I had forgotten something and caught him napping......it seems he has a favourite afternoon spot......
Pretty darn comfy and I must admit right now I'm a little jealous - oh to be a cat on a sunny afternoon!

On that note - I am off to bed, need my "beauty" rest - it's going to be a busy day tomorrow!

Happy Quilting (and shopping!)

Jo-Ann

No comments: