Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back in the swing......

One thing I have sorely missed over the last 6 months is our Friday night Sit & Sews!  Well, last night was just that and we had a great time!

Dinner was amazing if I do say so myself - Stuffed Roast Chicken, Green Beans with Sauteed Mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes and Cranberry Sauce, oh and lovely Dinner Rolls......I made an Apple Cake for Dessert.......

After dinner, as usual everyone got to work......Gillian showed off her finished quilt which was quilted by Sandy Lindal and is beautiful!!!!
I didn't get much done (as usual) but the plan was to work on my flower petals for my Lithia Park.  I think I got 3 or 4 small petals done but all of my leaves are now finished - I will soon be just working on the blocks!  I'm certainly planning on taking it home with me tonight to work on so who knows!!!!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: