Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wow......

Yesterday was busy, busy, busy!  First, Elaine led the Christmas Club - they are working on Welcome to the North Pole and there's only one more month to go before they do the great reveal!  You are all invited and I will e-mail a "formal" invitation in time for you to all partake in the fun!  They have already chosen next year's Christmas Club Quilts and there is a choice of two patterns - come and join in the fun - one Saturday a month - $10.00 - with a few very stringent rules, but really a fabulous time!!!!

Here are the blocks they are working on......




 I can't wait to see the rest of the blocks that were made......I'm really looking forward to the reveal!

The afternoon was also busy - Luarissa had her Waterfall class, the pattern is from Helene Knott's - Postcards from Japan series......they sure got a lot done -
As for me, I am still busy working on Lithia Park and I am absolutely in love with this quilt......I managed to get the 4 centre blocks together tonight after work and I absolutely love it!
I can't wait to get the rest of the blocks done and put together!  I guess I'll be watching alot of TV this week and there's always the Retreat this weekend.....hmmm, maybe between cooking I'll get the blocks ready to go and then get it pieced and quilted!  Best laid plains, but I have hope!

Happy quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: