Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am really back......

That means I'm in the store!  That means we are beginning to prepare for our next newsletter! 

Just a quick note about what I'm working on.....Lithia Park and I'm using something new we have in the store......
I'm using the Diamonds from Paper Pieces that we sell in the store - they are amazing....Nancy loves them, Barb loves them, Laurissa loves them and now I love them!  I started this quilt about 2 years ago with another "product" and I just couldn't get it done....In the past week I have managed to finish all the petals for the 16 flowers and almost half of the leaves!  They are just so easy to use......(I see a quick class coming!)  English Paper Piecing!!!!

I've got it all set up in my room so I can sit and watch TV and stitch away....it's wonderful....
...and you can see all my favourite hand stitching tools!  My Desk Needle Threader and my Needle Dome, my applique pins (Clover) and my 4" Scissor.
We carry all of these in the store......

I'll keep you posted on my progress!  These are the actual blocks....

I'm really excited about this quilt - it's one of those UFO's I thought I'd never get done but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and all because of Paper Pieces!  Who would have thought it....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: