Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February already!!!

Before I get into some changes in the store which are happening daily at this point, I want to share a quilt with you!  Andie made this one and to say that is stunning is not giving it enough credit.....
 Bear's Paw Lap Quilt

 Check the "flying geese" prairie points

 and the prairie points on the bear's paw blocks

The pattern comes from the book Prairie Point Pizzazz by Karen Sievert.  We've still got a few copies left.  The quilts are absolutely gorgeous!  Come in and check out the book.

Now for what's happening at the "Doodle"!  I spent the day setting up our "holiday" corner, where everything is 30% OFF.  The rest of the store looks like it was hit by a tornado because there are other things happening as well which I will share as they get done!
 Our new Holiday Corner

I've also decided to sell some of our store samples.  Most of them are made from fabrics or panels that are no longer available.  They are all very reasonbly priced and reside in the "Holiday Corner".
 Poinsetta Advent Calendar - $35.00

Cardinals Advent Calendar - $35.00 

 I Believe Quilt - Lap Size - $100.00

Merry Christmas Quilt - Large Lap Size - $225.00

Stay tuned for what's next on the agenda......I'm feeling quite frisky so I'm making lots of changes - can't wait to share them with you all!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Nan said...

Oh Andi how I love everything you do ....Jo the display looks good!