Monday, February 6, 2012

Sharing!

That's really what it's all about!  This blog has a few quilts I wanted to share that I've been collecting pictures of....

Yesterday was our Super Bolt Sunday along with a Sit & Sew.  It was a blast!!!  Everyone had a wonderful time and the store was hopping!!!  The food was great - if I do say so myself!  So good in fact - I served it again today for lunch and the girls loved it!
 Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Cole Slaw and Potato Chips

Last week Elaine finished up this fabulous quilt top.  The colours are so rich looking, the quilt just pops!  I took this photo last week and today it went off to Sandy Lindal to be quilted (I think?!?!)  The fabrics are from a kit that Elaine purchased and it really is spectacular.....


This is Shirley's quilt.  It's a One Block Wonder and she brought it to show me and to pick out borders.  She wanted me to see how it turned out since way back in May I helped her pick the original fabric....I absolutely love it!  If you click on it, you will get a closer picture......

Sandy came by to drop off Gillian's quilt, all quilted!  If I remember correctly, I think she picked it up on Friday or Saturday.  She did an amazing job with the quilting (as usual) - now Gillian and I are going to scallop the edges - it will be stunning!  If you click on it you may be able to see the quilting pattern a little better.....
There's quite alot of changes going on still at the store.  Hopefully I will be done by Thursday for the Open House.  Hope you will all be dropping by to see what's going on and sign up for some great classes, they are filling up fast so stop procrastinating!!!  Just kidding, that would be me!

Off to take advantage of my day off and get some quilting done!  Back on Wednesday.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: