Thursday, April 4, 2013

A little more......

I have not been idle, just slow!  Tonight I completed Block 4 - Amish With A Twist......
 Block 4 - Pinwheel Block - Amish With A Twist
Back of Block - notice my teeny tiny pinwheels
That's to remove bulk in the seams

As I mentioned previously, the patterns are super in that they give very good instructions and some great tips too.  If you sign up and manage to come for the 1 hour class/discussion you will receive a number of great tips too!  I will also include extra tips with the patterns......

At this point, one third of the blocks are done, along with other portions of the quilt top.  I'm really enjoying this!  Check out my blog - www.creationsbyjoann.blogspot.com to find out what else I'm up to at the same time.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann 


No comments: