Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I am so conflicted........

We have been invaded!!!!  Yesterday two boxes arrived full of gorgeous Asian fabrics......

 Just a taste of the Orient.......
This grouping is more like a meal......all $14.95/metre

Why am I conflicted!  Well you see those gorgeous fabrics (the meal),  I cut some and I have a plan!!!!  Now, I am busy working on Amish With A Twist (Block 9) and the Radical Rail is coming along nicely, so what will happen if I add yet a third project to the mix?!?!  Well, we are going to find out - I'm also writing a pattern for this great project, working on the newsletter and cutting all the fabrics for Amish With A Twist so that it will be ready for pick-up this weekend......

On top of that, another two boxes of fabric have arrived!  More gorgeous Asians......can't wait to get into those boxes, it was all I could do to leave them alone and do what I had to do today.....tomorrow is another day.

More to come......

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the other boxes contain the Serenity fabrics? If so, I'll be getting on the TTC right away. :)
Glad to see inspiration bubbles popping up, JoAnn
Look forward to seeing progress on everything!
~Lyn