Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a quick note......

No pics tonite - I was busy working away in the back on the books again and I actually missed some really cool stuff! Carolyn taught her Threadpainting class today and I completely dropped the ball and didn't get any pictures.....so sorry because there was some really awesome stuff going on in there.....

Since it was a small class I made my Zuchinni Quiche and the girls loved it. It's one of my favorites and I even had a piece left over to take to my mom's when I went to dinner tonite....it's one of her favorites too so she'll have it for lunch tomorrow. Sometimes I'm a "nice" daughter!

I headed back to the store to get lunch ready for the Monday Sit & Sew gang and then home to pack (and find my missing passport)....why, you ask - because Barb and I are off to buy fabric tomorrow! (and other stuff too!)

If you have any "special" requests - now would be the time to get them in! Just give us a heads up in the comments, ie. colours, themes, specific lines, anything goes and you never know you might just see it in the store in the next few months......

We'll be checking the blog once we hit our destination tomorrow night so you have until then to get your requests in......

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm .. how about sharing your zucchini quiche recipe with us .. please?! It's got veggies in it, so it has to be healthy, right?
Julie Andrea
sundayschild1966(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Cock-A-Doodle Quilts said...

No problem - e-mail me at the store cockadoodlequilts@bellnet.ca and I'll be happy to send it to you! It really is delicious!