Friday, October 2, 2009

October......

I can prove that I have been meaning to blog for the last few days! I have documented proof! Below is the picture of Elaine pulling the WINNER's name for our monthly UN-BAG LADY draw and that was on Monday September 30th after the EQ is Easy! class she taught......Time just runs away from me!

If you read our blog regularly than you will recognize this quilt. It is Andie's first quilt! No lessons, just bought a book and took off with it.......she did an amazing job with it!

The reason I showed you her first quilt again was so that I could now show you her 2nd finished quilt! This quilt was based on a block from Barbara Brackman's book - Unraveling the History of Quilts and Slavery.....she has started a third quilt (should be done in a week - she's really keen!)


Wanted to let you know that Scrap Basket Surprise in back on the shelves! We also have some more great new books in as well as patterns and fabric......


I'll leave you all with that and a reminder that Healing Heroes meets tomorrow all day.......


Happy Quilting!


Jo-Ann




No comments: