Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been away too long......

I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I blogged.  In my defense I spent last Wednesday and Thursday in an "AMAZING" workshop with Jan Krentz.  Jan is the author of Lone Star Quilts & Beyond as well as a number of other great books some of which we already have in the store.

Hunter's Star Quilts & Beyond and Quick Star Quilts & Beyond are in the store and we even have a couple of signed copies.  We are expecting Lone Star Quilts & Beyond shortly as well as Jan's Fast 2 Cut Rulers and here Design Mirror.

I really wish I had gotton some pictures of the class but the battery on my camera died and I never got a chance.  However, my quilt is going to be awesome and is on my PRIORITY list (along with a lot of other stuff!) so it should get going really soon.

Friday night was Sit & Sew and we all had an awesome time!  Hot Dogs and Beans for dinner - one of the favourite meals - comfort food!  Again - no pics!  But at least I finally charged the camera.  By this time I was coming down with a nasty cold.

Saturday and Sunday although I was in the store - I was banned from customers due to my cold and was in the back working on the "books".

Yesterday was a great Sit & Sew - no pics because I was still banned, but the Spaghetti and Meat Sauce went over well.....

Today - well today I had some errands to run BUT we also received 14 boxes weighing a total of 440 LBS. at the back which need to be unpacked and marked.......I can't wait and am about to get started so I will be posting pics of everything NEW!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: