Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh no, not again!

I started something new!  Again!  What is wrong with me????  NOTHING - I am a quilter!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Besides I have Libby and Nancy to blame for this "little" project!

At the end of March we had a booth at the Etobicoke Quilt Show and in the booth next to me was one of my pattern salespeople so, while I was looking at new and fabulous patterns to buy - Libby was looking over my shoulder and this is one of the one's she "insisted" I have.......
No sooner did it come in to the store than Nancy absconded with one to make the Sheep and the Cow pillows.  They are coming along great but I didn't get pictures of them yet.  She is going to B.C. next week for her son Cam's volleyball tournament and figures she should have all the hand work done by the time she gets back so I will post it then, but guess who was delegated the Chicken.......and I can show you my progress!

It really is adorable and hopefully I will spend some time on it tonight although Barb has a trip to Michael's in mind (I must need something there?!?!).  But after that - I'm home free to work on my little project.  I also have some Big Stitch quilting to do (which I had forgotten)! 

Looks like the newsletter will be out early next week (finally), we always seem to be waiting for class descriptions and photos but all is in now so there's no excuse!  You will love the great stuff we have planned and I hope you can all come spend a little time with doing the stuff we love!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: