Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just thought......

I'd take a moment to share some fabulous photos I received recently from customers.....

It so gratifying to see projects completed and being put to use and it's also really an inspiration for us all to get those projects we've been neglecting done.....you know, the ones we were so excited about when we started them, knew exactly where they were going to go, but they just took a little (lot) longer then we expected them to (ugh, I have so many!)

Marie Claire from France sent me this fabulous photo of her completed quilt from fabrics purchased in the store......and a free pattern we had on hand....it's awesome!
....and Julia sent us this photo of the two Batik quilts which she has been working on for quite a while.  We, at Friday night Sit & Sews watched these come together over the last year and here they are - exactly where she wanted them......
They are both stunning quilts and we won't even ask how they got up there!

See what I mean, inspiring isn't it!  You choose a project, knowing exactly where you want to hang it or use it and voila!  You complete it and put it in place - what an amazing feeling of accomplishment!  Or as John Hannibal Smith (A-Team) once said(over and over again), "I love it when a plan comes together!"

If I don't get back on here tomorrow I will wish you all a Fabulous, Festive New Year!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: