Friday, December 3, 2010

NEW News......

I personally have been waiting for this fabric to arrive for a while!  I have plans!  None that will be coming to fruition any time soon but I absolutely love this fabric......



Yes - it's Kaffe Fassett and it's stunning!  I'm holding out for a few others that are on back order then I'm taking a "vacation" from everything and getting a quilt done that I have had in my head forever.......

I have to warn you all - 5 metres of this has already left the store! .....and I didn't touch it yet!

Have a great day everyone!

Happy Quilting,

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Deb said...

gorgeous fabric!! will you be getting any of the Kim Mclean applique patterns in to go with them...check out this blog they use these fabrics gloriously.
http://gloriousapplique.blogspot.com/