Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do you know Murphy?????

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Mr. Murphy but lately I have become quite intimate with this man......

Mr. Murphy has a law - If it can go wrong, it will!

I was home packing, quietly minding my own business when I get a call from Kathy at the store......there was a "small" fire next door and she thought she should let me know!  Everything seems to be fine, so not to worry!

Hmmm, well I was going to be teaching a class at 7:30 P.M. (private lessons) so I guess maybe I should head over a little earlier and make sure all is in order......

I walk in the door and amconfronted with 4 hunky fireman moving my furniture around and Kathy running from the back with buckets......we've sprung a leak!  From the roof, etc.....and it's travelling along the beam in the center of the store....

The insurance adjuster and Cleanol were there within two hours and although it is still leaking at least I can sleep tonight becuase they have set up all the necessary contraptions to make sure there won't be much more, if any damage, but I thought I'd share the photos.....


Hope they put down enough buckets.....

I think it's safe to go home now!?!?!  I'm sure Mr. Murphy will let me know if anything else can go wrong!

Happy Quilting! (maybe I'll get some done tonight to calm the nerves!)

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Kayla W said...

Nice blog thanks for posting