Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wanted to share.....

Another fabulous customer quilt!  Dorothy had admired a quilt I had made and had hanging in the store for quite awhile, she really wanted the same fabrics I used but they were sold out long ago -so she chose her own and made a fabulous quilt top herself!
The pattern is from 9 Patch Pizazz, it's a great book and it really does highlight fabrics that are just too gorgeous to cut into small pieces!  This came out fabulous!

For those of you who attended the Sample Club last night (Dear Hannah, Dear Jane, The Farmer's Wife is Nearly Insane!) you will know that I lost my Farmer's Wife book and the blocks that I had already made - well I finally found them and you can read all about that at http://www.creationsbyjoann.blogspot.com/ which is my personal blog!

For anyone who's interested we got a shipment of notions in and the Patchwork Pins I rave about are back in stock!  Along with loads of other stuff......

Don't forget our Open House is this weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....hope to see you there!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: