Friday, March 15, 2013

Exciting.......

I am excited and totally inspired!  Have you seen this quilt yet?  I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and I'm sure you will too!  It's our newest BLOCK OF THE MONTH.
  
Amish With A Twist
89" x 106"

This is our upcoming, beginning in April, Block of The Month.  It is a 9 month program priced at $24.95 per month.  You will receive fabric and pattern packs in month 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.  The kits contain fabrics to complete the top and for the binding.  The backing fabric kit will be available for $89.95.

The quilt, designed by Nancy Rink, uses Centennial Solids by Marcus Brothers. The pattern is designed for Beginner to Advanced quilters alike.  Beginning in Month 1, you will receive fabrics and patterns for 3 blocks, with many quilters tips and detailed instructions.  For those picking their "package" up in the store a short class will be offered to answer any questions and help with construction.  Each time you receive a pattern, you will also receive Bonus project sheets.  These will allow you to try out different techniques before you make your final blocks for your quilt.  With your patterns there are also some great ideas for future quilts or quilts to work on now while you hone your skills to make this gorgeous quilt!

You can choose any background colour you like - it doesn't have to be Black (mine is going to be black because I love it like that), envision it on Navy, White, Grey, Purple, Brown!!!!

Check these out:



HOW TO SIGN UP  (There are NO Sign Up Fees at Cock-A-Doodle!)

1. Come into the store, check out the poster and the fabrics (I've got a kit I haven't started yet!), sign the list and fill out the monthly charge form.

2. Call the store, we'll put you on the list and fill out the monthly charge form for you. (From out of town or the U.S. - call toll free @ 1-866-432-9678).

3. E-mail us at cockadoodlequilts@bellnet.ca, with a phone # where you can be reached or an address and we will phone you for your info or send you the charge form with a S.A.S.E. to return to us.

How easy is that - we accept Visa or Mastercard.

Now, I am going back to finish my quilt from @#$%, I'm almost done!  Then I have to do my 9 patch blocks for the exchange, yes, I am behind a little!  BUT THEN, I get to start my Amish With A Twist store sample.....(and also work on my Urban 9 Patch!!!)  Sew many quilts - sew little time!!!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann


No comments: