Monday, March 25, 2013

More, more, more.....

It's always a treat when new fabrics arrive!  I am always trying to figure out what I would do with them myself but these are all for you!  They are very rich and you can see the gold and silver flecks in the fabrics if you look closely.  I have been pairing them up in my mind with some of the fabrics in the store and they are great......
 New fabrics - $11.95 per metre

Need a quick baby quilt?  This kit couldn't be quicker.  I think the top took about 2-1/2 hours from start to finish.  The quilting didn't take long either.  The pattern comes complete with quilting tips and is provided by Cock A Doodle Quilts.  This pattern is called Little Lambs.

Little Lambs Quilt - $39.95

The kit comes in 3 colour ways, Pink Polka Dot,  Pink and Blue Polka Dots.  Come on and pick up a couple, it's always good to have something quick and easy on hand for those un-"expected" baby gifts.
 Pink Polka Dot

 Pink

Blue Polka Dots

The pattern is also available on it's own.  Choose your own "theme" fabric and go from there.  It's a very versatile pattern.  You'll find everything you need to complete this quilt at the store......

....and don't forget about that gorgeous Block of The Month - Amish With A Twist!  It's filling up fast .....
If everything goes according to plan I will be working on this quilt during my upcoming personal retreat.  The store closes on Thursday March 28th at 6:00 P.M. and reopens on Tuesday April 2nd at 10:00 A.M..  I will be getting some much needed rest along with 4 days of quilting time!  Really looking forward to it!  Can't wait to show off this quilt top!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann




No comments: