Saturday, March 9, 2013

Technology....

Being in business today requires that you know your way around a computer.  I have to say that, as much as I know how to do, there is always something that baffles me.  It appears that when our e-mail went out on Thursday evening announcing our BIG SALE, some people only received a portion of it, while others received the whole e-mail.  It is frustrating to say the least, and I'm sure, because we are talking about a computer, that there is a logical explanation for this, but neither I nor my "web" guy have any idea what it is.   For those of you who got the first paragraph of the e-mail and have come to check out the blog......

This is what's happening in the store.....

Thursday March 7, 2013

Hi everyone!

If you read the blog or you visit Cock-A-Doodle Quilts on Facebook you already know what’s new in the store, but you don’t know the BIG NEWS yet, just in case you haven’t been keeping up with “social media” I thought I would drop you an e-mail.
  
Now for the Big News

FRIDAY MARCH 8th, 2013

MARCH MADNESS
SALE
FABRIC & PATTERNS
(MINIMUM 1 METER CUTS)

10% - 50% OFF
How it works! 
The % is determined by the Inventory # on the item.

Items beginning with:-
                108000                            10% Off
                107000                            15% Off
                106000                            20% Off
                105000                            25% Off
                104000                            30% Off
                103000                            35% Off
                102000                            40% Off
                101000                            45% Off
                100000                            50% Off  
Our biggest sale ever!  The more that disappears, the more new stuff in the store!  This store is smaller and I have no room to store anything so the more that goes, the more room I have for the NEW STUFF!!!!!

THE SALE starts Friday and goes until Thursday March 14th, 2013 so, don’t delay, get in and get first pick on all those great fabrics.  It’s a great time to stock up on fabric for borders, backings and bindings.     

 Looking forward to seeing you all!

I apologize for the problems.  Hopefully once we have moved to the new website with our shopping cart, these things will become a thing of the past......I can only hope!!!!
  
Happy Quilting,

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I am so glad. I thought ????? Why can't I find the big news. That was a BIG tease!!!!!