Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm back......

Since I haven't blogged for almost a week, the girls mentioned that some of our customers were complaining......they don't know what's new in the store!

Well - what can I say, you are right and since I haven't got the camera with me to download what's new I can only share a picture we took when the "girls" were in for their monthly sit and sew and which I am very happy to share with you...

Gail made the "Bubble Gum Basics" quilt!
It's the same one that I am "STILL" working on in miniature (need to get the borders on) and quilt it! It really is a pretty quilt!....here's the proof that it can be done quite quickly too! (As long as you don't give it to me!)
Hopefully things will settle down for me shortly and I will be able to get back to getting some quilting done!
I spent the last two days going up and down the 400, first to Parry Sound and then to Muskoka - had to be nuts on a long weekend but had to be done! People to see - places to go, etc......but now I am home and will be concentrating on getting my workload under control so I can get back to a normal schedule...
Tomorrow is Monday Sit & Sew and Nancy and I will be here serving up lunch and having a good ole time with the "girls"! Judith is off somewhere and Barb has a prior engagement so they are leaving the store to us! Pop by and see us if you have a minute......
Happy Quilting!
Jo-Ann

No comments: