Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 more shopping days!

Okay - so I'm not organized for blogging yet! Thought I would share some more pictures of the fabrics we just got in the store - but - I didn't download the pictures to the computer and the camera has died.....need to recharge the battery. New Year's Resolution - get organized!

Everyone seems to be scrambling to get that last minute shopping done (including me) and I know if I don't go grocery shopping we will "starve" over the two days the stores will be closed so that is on the agenda for today or tomorrow. There's another 10 cm of snow coming which I'm sure we are all thrilled about - and I am actually looking forward to having two days off! I'm sure everyone is. My plans are laundry (long overdue), cleaning and quilting - not necessarily in that order......

There's still some great stuff in the store, besides fabric that would make great gifts or there is always the "GIFT CERTIFICATE" - that's usually the best way to give someone a quilting gift. Our newsletter is on its way to you all - it's going in the mail today and hopefully by e-mail as well. The new line-up of classes are pretty amazing and our repetoire is growing as well as our group of teachers, so take a good look and sign up early.

To all of you I would like to say thank you for supporting the store - it wouldn't be here without you and to all of you from all of us at Cock-A-Doodle, we would like to wish you a Happy, Healthy Holiday and a Prosperous New Year.

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann, Barb, Judith, Kathy, Mary, Nancy and Sharon

No comments: