Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Here goes nothing! I can't beleive how long it's been since we blogged. That really has to change.....should I make my first New Year's Resolution now????

It's the Sunday before Christmas and I can tell you (actually I can show you)


we are not very busy today, the snow is just piling up and I had a hard time getting onto Miranda Avenue this morning. The pros and cons of our location...however the phone is still ringing....and as long as the delivery truck can get in this week everything will be fine!

So since I decided to "bite the bullet" and finally get down to blogging seriously (so far a resolution, we'll see if I can keep it up), I'll share with you my latest projects. First - and just in time.....

This is my Hannukah Wall Hanging - from the latest issue of Quick Quilts! I really love it and I enjoyed doing this one. I also quilted it myself which is a rare occurence these days! (I did let Mary put on the sleeve and the binding though!)
I will try to post a better picture but right now that's the best I can do....

That's probably why I don't blog - the camera frustrates me - would like to learn alot more about it but I have no "time" and certainly no "patience". I will keep working on it! In the meantime,

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann













No comments: