Sunday, December 28, 2008

More projects.....

Earlier this month I sent out an e-mail announcing new stuff in the store. One of the new books that came in was Dream Landscapes (shown below). I challenged Mary to make one of the projects from the book.....
Look at what she has so far - the colours are stunning and she is having a wonderful time doing it! New techniques and I can't wait to see her embellishments......she even mentioned something about running a class! Looks like a plan to me.....
On the homefront, this motivation "thing" seems to be really working. It is such a pleasure (not the cleaning part - the after part) to see this done. I'm looking forward to the next step.
The other side of the kitchen.....hopefully tonight! Not sure it will get done but maybe while I'm preparing lunch for tomorrow's Sit and Sew......we'll see if I can do two things at once....
Didn't get the EQ6 Upgrade onto the computer yet (was cleaning) so no progress on that Flannel Quilt but, I did start working on the other quilt I designed. Country Haven went onto the "back burner" last night so that I could start this "new" project. I will post a sneak peak tomorrow of the new quilt.

In the meantime, Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went back and really read the latest entries (not just browsing teh pictures). You are doing AWESOME. I love the before and after - doesn't the after feel so much better. I find that if things are put away - it just makes it easier to do things and then to tidy up as well. Keep up the good work - we shall expect to see periodic updates just to make sure everything is on track.

Elaine