Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What's New! and Happy New Year!

First things first. We got 4 new books in today which are all fantastic. This one is by Cheryl Brown and has some bright and fun quilts.
Next we have Twin Peaks by Gayle Bong - Quilts from Easy strip-pieced triangles. One is more gorgeous than the next!
For something different - we have Start with a Sweatshirt. Kathy already has her eye on one of the patterns and I'm pretty sure we will be hearing about a class from this book shortly.
I saved the best for last.....from two local gals, Biz Storms and Mary Elizabeth Kinch, we have Small Blocks, Stunning Quilts. The title says it all. Each and every one of the quilts in this book is more spectacular than the next......hard to pick a favourite in here.
Remember, all books in the store are sold at American Prices!

I've got my final kitchen "before and after" for you and now the kitchen is completely done - just have to keep it up! This was the area on the other side of the fridge where I keep all the important stuff - my cookbooks and old family recipes!


It really is a pleasure to walk in here these days.....


Tonight is New Year's Eve and Barb and I are hosting a little Quilting Party at the store. I have to get back to the kitchen to continue preparing dinner so I will leave you until next year.

From all of us at Cock A Doodle Quilts to all of you - Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! All the very best for you and your loved ones.

Happy Quilting,

Jo-Ann, Barb, Kathy, Sharon, Mary, Nancy and Judith

No comments: