Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi everyone - Happy Valentine's Day! If you like redwork, Barb made up this sample just in time for the holiday! It's a free pattern from Bird Brain Designs which you can access by going to their website at http://www.birdbraindesigns.com/.
Check in their free patterns pages.
Today was very busy at the store with Kathy's Slash Your Stash class and everyone else coming by. No pictures because I am still at odds with my camera and can't tell when it's going to run out of juice! The battery died but the girls did an awesome job and I can't wait to see finished quilts here! They are all so different.......Flo was doing blue and whites, Libby is doing a kids quilt with a "feature" fabric and Janet's is in browns and beiges (batiks, etc.) They will all look amazing when done.

Lately I have been seeing the Philadelphia Cream Cheese commercials with Albert the Angel cooking up a pasta dish so I went to their website and downloaded Philly Pesto Pasta for lunch - it was fabulous! We all had seconds! Just go to http://www.cookingwithphilly.ca/ - there are some great recipes.

We are open on Monday in case there was any question! I found out that everyone is closed and I really had no idea that Ontario deemed this a statuatory holiday so......with that in mind I wanted to let you all know we are open! Hope to see you all soon!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: