Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm back.....

Didn't mean to miss two days of blogging but "time" (my four letter word) ran away....literally. I have been feverishly working on something I have a deadline for (Friday actually) and I have been focused (unlike me) on that and only that.

First I would like to remind everyone that Split Nine Patch is this Sunday. There are a few spots left in this class with Elaine and it's an amazing way to use up scraps of fabric. Barb and I have just decided we are going to take the class (I need another project!?!) if not to do a whole quilt then to at least learn a new technique......we can always do Preemie Quilts with the blocks when we're done but I think this one is worth a "whole" quilt, and eventually it may become one! I certainly have enough scraps to do something......

In addition to that - The Underground Railroad Club will be starting shortly. An e-mail will be going out this weekend to announce the February date and all the fun stuff we are going to do.....I'm really excited about this one and getting antsy to start the TWO quilts I want to do (more projects......unbeleiveable!)

I have to get back to that "deadline" thing so I will leave you with yet another reminder...Healing Heroes meets this Saturday and although Virginia and the usual "culprits" are off somewhere doing a workshop - there are still quilts to be made and anyone wishing to participate is welcome. Bring a lunch, snacks and drinks are on tap.

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: