Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're busy little bees.......

Last night was the first official meeting of the Underground Railroad Club and I forgot the camera.......Nancy and I showed off our blocks which I promise to post tomorrow (the second group meets Thursdays at 11:00 a.m.) as we'll be showing them off again! It was a full house last night and everyone got their binders and books and started working on their chosen projects.....Some really amazing quilts are going to come out of this club! That I can promise! We'll keep you all posted.....

Tonight was the second class for Primitive Log Cabin and below are just two variations on the theme! The one below is Janet's variation....
This one is Pat's - she took a child's print and fussy cut the centres so that it will turn out like an 'I Spy' quilt - it's really bright and a fabulous idea for a child's quilt......we all spent a little time in the "kids" section looking for suitable fabrics to do one just like it!
I still haven't had a chance to take pics of the new fabrics that arrived Monday and they are already flying out the door......some by the meter.....hopefully tomorrow I'll have a minute to get that done and posted right away (so you can see what you're missing)!!!!


In the meantime I am going to go watch some TV and just relax for a change....
Simon(cat) and Bosley(dog) were playing chase at 6:00 a.m. on and off my bed so I am VERY tired tonight.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: