Monday, January 25, 2010

All I can say is WOW!

Mary dropped by today.......and she brought with her the raffle quilt for the Etobicoke Quilters Guild which will be raffled off at their show in March.  Talk about "stunning" ......  Needless to say she sold a few Raffle Tickets....and we have more for sale in the store if you would care to take your chances.....I already have 6 tickets!  I will have more before the raffle - I just keep buying them.....It really is a beautiful quilt!  (This picture does not do it justice!  It really is hard to get a "GOOD" picture of any quilt!)  If you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can appreciate it more......

Sit & Sew was - as usual - busy, busy, busy!  I didn't get a picture of Michelle's project which I really had wanted to but I did catch Kathy with her Pineapple blocks on the design wall and was totally blown away!  Now I wish I had taken that class too!  Next time around....maybe!  You can really see the movement happening in the blocks she's done.....

I don't feel like I've accomplished much today so since it's after 6:00 P.M., I think I will leave Barb to her Hand Piecing/Quilting class and head home to see if I can get something done there......maybe get some work done on my "new" obsession too!  Have I piqued your interest yet????  Well stay tuned - I will share my obsession but not quite yet.....have some other things that need doing first!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey - spill it - what's the obsession???? Is this something I will like????