Monday, April 12, 2010

All I can say is.......

.......the back of the store is full of boxes!  You know what that means!  NEW, NEW, NEW stuff has arrived (along with some much needed notions and other goodies!)  From what I can see, and we haven't even come close to opening everything up - we've got fabrics, books, notions, rulers, batting and heaven knows what else we ordered.........

At the moment Barb is busy pricing the "secret" fabrics (they are the ones slated for one of our Block of The Month's), they won't be out and for sale until the kits are all cut for the BOM and everyone has their backing fabrics......

But right next to that is an absolutely gorgeous line of fabrics!  I will tell you more and post the photos once they are priced......

In the meantime, I have to keep you up to date on our Monday Sit & Sewers!
Many of them are busily working on their Border Creek Mystery Quilts - it is so cool to see them, they are all sooooo different!

However, Gillian has taken a break from her 31 (or 32) charity quilts and has designed this fabulous quilt for a boy who loves astronomy and it is really coming along......she's not swearing too much about the interesting borders she's designed.......
Wish I had her stamina!

I'm going to go home at 6:00 for a change and get working on sorting out the studio so I can finish my mystery quilt - otherwise - it really will be a mystery!

I've been busy trying to clean the house the past few days and I find it funny how things migrate up to the living room, especially my hand projects!  All of sudden half of my studio is upstairs - should have put the "sewing room/studio" upstairs to begin with but having it downstairs gives me the excuse to believe I can kill two birds with one stone - quilt and do the laundry!  Which is my big plan for this evening........

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

P.S.  I promise to come in tomorrow and mark all the new stuff and it will soon be posted on the blog.......

No comments: